List three random things about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it.
1. The first story I ever wrote was a Nancy Drew story when I was seven. Guess I got an early start in the fanfic world!
2. Despite being a huge fan, I didn't watch the Star Wars films until just before the 20th anniversary re-vamp in the nineties.
3. I started studying languages at St Andrews university before a fight with my German grammar tutor followed closely by me calling my french language tutor a slut lead to me being 'de-matriculated'. Yup, for a year and a half I was a college drop-out. :)
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
The bags under my eyes. :)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
20p. Hence me hiding from the window cleaner.
3. What's a word that rhymes with 'TEST'?
REST - or more precisely, lack thereof.
4. Favorite plant?
I kill plants. The only thing I haven't managed to kill is the Kilmarnock Willow in front of my house, so that kinda automatically makes it my favourite!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
One of the pre-loaded ones, it's kinda X Files-ish/Japanese-ish. It's pretty cool, but I miss my 'Emperor's March' one I had on my old phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing my pjs. It's Sunday morning, give me a break! (It's a blue vest top and blue/green stipey bottoms)
8. Do you 'label' yourself?
All the time. Usually in a derogatory way.
9. Name brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Shoes? I don't need no stinking shoes! Again, Sunday morning. I'm currently shoe-less, devoid of shoes, non-shoe having.
10. Bright or dark room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
kaz814 is very cool - makes me smile a lot and takes on so many things it makes even me think twice!
12. Ever 'spilled the beans'?
Probably, I don't remember any specifics but I hate secrets.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Walking my dog. Seriously, I managed to actually get to sleep before midnight and the little sod woke me up.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
'You have a new voicemail message. Call --- to access your voicemail." Heh!
15. Do you ever click on 'Pop Ups' or banners?
16. What's a thing you say a lot?
"Ya think?" I say it all the time. Either that or I mutter it under my breath.
17. Who last told you they loved you?
Randomly enough it was a girl at work. I'd snapped at her the day before and explained a few things about myself when I apologised the next day.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Does the cheese in my fridge count? *g* Dram then. My dog.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
I'm contracted for 35 hours but I tend to work 40 to save up flexi-time.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Too many, at least 10
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
17. Also paradoxically the least favourite age I've been. Basically it was the year I went to Uni and made the break from my family for the first time. It was also the year I fought with two of my tutors and was de-matriculated... *g*
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What's your current desktop picture?
Random Lost wallpaper I picked up from lost_daily I think.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Of all the things to drop!"
A guy was struggling with his trolley as I was coming out of the supermarket yesterday, he dropped a dozen eggs.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or being able to erase all your regrets, what would you choose?
regrets are just things you haven't done yet
I'd take the money and run.
Kay, in completely random news, I flicked through the channels there and stumbled over House Doctor which usually annoys me and gets flicked past really quickly. This time however, the presenter was standing on a beach and the shot behind him looked incredibly familiar. Then he opened his (English) mouth and said he was in "Garelockhead" (yes, I put the 'k' in there deliberately.) For the first 16 years of my life I lived in a village ten minutes further round the loch from Garelochhead. Heh Although if he says "In the Scottish Highlands!" one more time I think I may just scream - the Gare Loch is vrey firmly in the Central Belt.