1 - when I was a kid my ambition was to be an "authoress".
2 - I have an odd ability to pick up languages really quickly.
3. I speak five languages and can read and write another three.
4. I get obsessed with the most random pop culture things.
5. I haven't spoken to the girl who was my best friend throughout uni since our graduation ball.
6. I studied languages and Scottish History at St Andrews uni for one term before being 'de-matriculated' for excessive not showing up to German tutorials and swearing at my French tutor.
7. I have had more part time and casual jobs than Xander.
8. I was made head waitress after three weeks working in the restaurant. Most of the other waiters and waitresses hated me for that.
9. My mother thought I was gay from the time I was 14 until I was around 20. In fact, I think she never quite got rid of that thought.
10. I've read the bible cover to cover at least ten times.
11. I'm not Christian.
12. When I went back to Uni I did Film Studies and almost got kicked out in third year after arguing with a lecturer over an advert she made and tried to say it was the best thing ever made. The advert was for a fast food restaurant in Canada and the whole thing revolved around a conveyor belt of burgers with one taco (or whatever it was, I forget) - this is not the best advert ever made.
13. While I was at Uni we made a promotional advert for The Samaritans called "Forest Run" featuring a guy being lost in the woods and feeling like he's being hunted. Very Blair Witch. Three years before anyone heard of Blair Witch. (side note - I saw a Samaritans ad on MTV a couple of years back which looked like a professional version of 'Forest Run'.)
14. I have no concept of how much money I have in the bank from one day to the next.
15. I agree to things way too easily. And then I feel guilty about it.
16. I can usually tell you what Simpsons episode it is by the couch gag at the start.
17. I can quote Buffy to a scary level.
18. I talk to my dog in a weird mix of french and german. He understands me.
19. I have particularly odd music taste ranging from classical to rock with all stops in between.
20. I got a Grade 1 in my Standard Grade maths exams but had to have a tutor to get through my Higher (I got a B in the end and my guidance teacher tried to get me to do Maths at uni. Ha!)
time finished 19:36
|Your Brain's Pattern|
You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.
|You Are Somewhat Machiavellian|
You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!