1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
1. You win a million pounds. What do you do with it all?
I'd love to say I'd be responsible, but I think I'd splurge. I'd find some way of working with a charity, I'd pay my bills, then I'd buy things. Lots of things. (And I'd take you all on a trip to Vancouver...)
2. What was your first fandom and why did you love it so much?
It's actually a tie between Star Wars: EU and the X Files. I absolutely loved the idea that people could take the things that went on canon and expand on it. SW:EU is probably the most obvious part there - fan produced stories, films, all the rest of it; they're incorporated into the bigger canon in a way that amazes me.
3. Where was your best holiday?
It's been so long since I've been on holiday properly... I think I'll have to say Morocco because it's the one that stays in my mind all the time. I would go back like a shot if I could.
4. What would you rather live without, coffee or the internet?
You know how to ask the tough questions, dontcha?! I think it's going to have to be that I could live without coffee... although, can you really call that life? *g*
5. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi. Although I don't really like either, but Coke hurts my teeth and is only good as a hangover cure!
1)If you had to have something froofy in your coffee, what would it be
Bleugh. Ruining good coffee? Why would you do that to me?! Well, I kinda liked the gingerbread latte I had at Starbucks in the run up to Christmas a couple of years ago, so I'll go with gingerbread syrup - but without all the foamy milk...
2)have you fixed your lights yet?
Um... I meant to?
Oh this is a tough one because it depends on what mood I'm in. Right now I think I'd buy Leffe Brun if I was shopping this morning so I'll say that? Although I'll probably have a different answer tomorrow!
4)firefox, ie or other?
Firefox all the way. Except for damn DataSwets (site I have to use for work, doesn't work on Firefox).
5)What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have absolutely no idea. Retired early maybe? *g* I'd like to write, whether professionally or not, I'd like to make things that look good (websites, graphics), I'd like to help people, I'd like to not hate my job.
1. What particular geek-brought gifts should you be wary of?
Original weaponary wrapped in plastic. Or even replica weaponry, some of that's more dangerous than the original stuff...
2. What's one of your bad habits?
Just one? Dude... I bite my fingernails.
3. Have you ever tried to stop?
I started to, but I stopped trying pretty quickly...
4. Summer or Winter?
Winter. So long as it's proper snowy and cold winter instead of wet and miserable winter. :)
5. How long have you lived at your current abode?
Way too long! It was my mum's retirement house and since she wasn't in the best of health I moved in to help take care of her about eleven years ago. When she died I took over the mortgage and made it my house. I think it's time to move out though!