- Make a post (public, friendslocked,filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friends list (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream pure bred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out,it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Dear Santa, I've been a good girl all year (well, mostly) and this year I would like...
Anything from this page... *grins*
Jensen, JDM, Chris, Steve, Nick, Nathan, Sean M - one or all. Whatever works.
A machine to either age Jared by five years or de-age me by the same so that I wouldn't feel sleazy adding him to the list above.
A new job. Or... someone to pay me to play with Photoshop and CSS all day long.
More hours in the day.
A clone. Doesn't have to be chocolate.
Fic. SPN gen, BtVS gen, AtS gen, BtVS F/X, BtVS B/X, BtVS/AtS X/Lindsey, Crossovers from any of my fandoms (Dean/Lindsey and Dean/Faith both make me squee when I see them being written...). Just... fic. To make me smile.
A quick resolution to the WGA strike that gives the writers' what they deserve.
My friends to be happy.
A dog. I think it's time.